With single vendor technology platforms, organizations run the risk of locking themselves into a set of limited capabilities that are pending upgrades in a next release. However, customer expectations are disrupting every market at MACH speed. Acting slowly no longer seems a viable option.
Rising to be at the forefront of this shift requires a different approach to business solutions. We believe the only way is to be backed by a software ecosystem that provides a flexible, truly open and future-proof architecture.
The Alliance’s mission is to future proof enterprise technology and to propel current and future digital experiences with open and connected enterprise tech. Collectively our voice represents the next generation of technology and business.
The MACH Alliance will ensure the best-of-breed alternative is clear, visible and omni-present, by:
- Sharing technical knowledge about MACH, and why and when it is better than what a suite can offer.
- Creating best practices that show organizations how to transition to a MACH architecture, as well as its products and services, by leveraging case studies and peer-to-peer networking between organizations planning to make the transition with those that already have.
- Listing and explaining selection criteria for enterprises, such as what to ask for when RFP’ing best-of-breed tech vendors and what criteria to use during the selection process. This information will be provided in the form of white papers, events, articles and more.
- Publishing technical documentation, such as architectural blueprints and other technical content, demonstrating how to integrate MACH technologies.
- Developing and hosting MACH Alliance events and serving as a collective resource at key events to demonstrate and educate the industry on the benefits of adopting an open, cloud-native, API first headless architecture technology ecosystem.
For those ready to embrace the future, the MACH Alliance is here to support.